Congratulations! The decision to buy your own home is an exciting one. The experience should be enjoyable as well as get you the perfect home with the least amount of hassle.
Purchasing a home is a very important decision. We would like to help you with honest and accurate information so you can make well-informed decisions regarding the purchase of your home.
We are devoted to using our expertise to make your transaction successful! Making this transaction as easy as possible for you is our job. We are happy to serve all your real estate needs!
Step-by-Step Home Buying Process
- Find a realtor you can trust! As a real estate consultant, I am committed to work for your best interests. Below steps, we will assist you step by step.
- Choose a lender and obtain a pre-qualification letter. We have lenders to refer to you!
- Submit your loan Application.
- Sign a Buyer’s Agreement. By signing this agreement, you are protected to have a full representation from us!
- Complete your wish list for your dream home and start looking for your dream home!
- Make an offer on the home you loved! –Review Seller’s Disclosure Notice, survey, flood map, school district etc.
- Negotiation! Discuss strategies to negotiate. Negotiation period can be quick or often timely.
- When both parties agree to all terms, the home goes under contract!
- Please make sure you understand option period. We have an option contract in Texas, unrestricted right to terminate the contract as a buyer.
- Order inspection
- Re-negotiation as needed. Repairs will be negotiated during this option period
- Order new survey as needed
- Appraisal will be ordered by lender
- Obtain Title Commitment (Title company)
- Review HOA document if applicable.
- Obtain a home owner’s insurance
- Choose a warranty company or opt out
- Review final closing statement 3 days prior to closing
- Schedule your final walk through. Typically a day prior.
- Open or transfer utility services
- Prepare to wire the fund needed for your closing – We will learn the exact amount you will need 3 days prior to closing.
- Closing – Congratulation! Bring your ID to closing!