Selling Your Home
Selling your home can be very stressful and often very emotional.
We are here to consult you on each step to minimize your concerns. Our goal is to maximize your proceed with the least marketing period possible. Everyone’s situation is different so we would like to customize our services accordingly. Here is the standard service we offer to get your home sold quickly with the least amount of hassle.
Marketing Proposal to Sell Your Home
- Help you prepare your home ready for sale.
- Price your home competitively – Competitive Market Analysis, Previews of neighborhood listings.
- Call agents who are selling in your neighborhood for heads-up!
- Prepare for a good MLS (Multiple Listing Services) listing – Pictures, Virtual Tour and Remarks!
- Preview homes in your neighborhood to price your home intelligently.
Your home goes on the Market:
- MLS – Your home will be in the database for all the realtors to cooperate.
- Yard Sign
- Lock box – Your key is placed in the satellite lock box to ensure security. This allows access to more potential buyers! It also allows me to track who showed your home and when.
Now your home is on the market:
- Email campaign among realtors in Austin
- Advertise in the MLS and also synclonized with AustinHomeSearch.com, Realtor.com, and websites such as Postlets, Zillow, Google, Oodle, Trulia, Redfin, Hotpads, etc.
- Contact showing agents for their feedback
- Constantly study the market so we can act accordingly quickly.
- Close contact with you to let you know what is happening!!
When you get an offer(s):
- Review each offer with you and discuss your options
- Handle multiple offers in a smart way
- Negotiate to get you the best price possible and get your home closed. We will give you our best advise so your important goals are met.
Now, your home is under contract for sale:
- Inspection, appraisal, survey, loan status for buyer(s), your loan pay-off, closing information, working out any changes in the contract, negotiate possible repairs, working out any other issues that may come up during the 30-45 day escrow process. We will be on top of everything that is involved in the process and make sure the transaction goes as smoothly as possible for you!
- Congratulations! I will see you at closing to make sure everything goes smoothly.